Junior Academy U4 - U6 Training Program
Girls Flyer and Boys Flyer (Printable)
AGES U4 - U6
(born 2017 - 2015)
APRIL 2021 - MAY 2021
Welcome to the Junior Academy U4 - U6 Training Program for Boys and Girls. This FREE program offers age-appropriate sessions while using the latest training techniques.
Players will run through a training curriculum that will include a variety of foot-skills drills to enhance their ball control and dribbling ability in a fun atmosphere. The progress of every child will be evaluated regularly and their performance level will increase throughout the program. By training in a structured environment, improvement is guaranteed.
NOTE: This Free Program has limited capacity and is offered on a first come, first served basis.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
|PLAYER COST||FREE (until March 15th)|
|$25 after 3/16/21|
- Junior Academy U4 - U6 Training Program runs from April - May and Sept - Oct
- Limited number of players per group
- Age-appropriate sessions using the latest training techniques
- Training curriculum overseen by the Director of Coaching
- Training programs available during the Fall and Spring Seasons
- Each program runs for 3 sessions
- Improvement guaranteed
- Free NASA training t-shirt included
PCTI (lower field)
45 Reinhardt Rd
Wayne, NJ 07470
|Girls||2017, 2016, 2015||Monday||7:00pm - 8:00pm||PCTI|
|Boys||2017, 2016, 2015||Monday||7:00pm - 8:00pm||PCTI|
|PROGRAM SCHEDULE - SPRING 2021|
|PROGRAM SCHEDULE - FALL 2021|
Advanced players may be recommended to participate with NASA United Premier Travel.
- Practices start on time, bring your child 15 minutes prior to start time.
- All players should bring a NASA United t-shirt, soccer ball, soccer shoes, shin guards and water.
NOTE: Program is non-refundable after registration
|5/13||Spring Development League|
|5/16||Spring Development League|
|5/16||Travel Team Training|
|5/17||Spring Development League|